Fusion Women??s Multi Advanced is a high-potency nutritional formulation to support women??s nutritional needs. Includes shatavari, dong quai and curcumin.
Features and benefits:
- A high potency nutritional formulation to help support women??s health with essential vitamins and minerals,
- Includes antioxidants, botanical extracts and green tea
- Contains zinc and vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and the formation of healthy collagen
- Includes B-group vitamins, with vitamin B5 to support healthy stress responses in the body, and vitamins B3 and B6 to support cognitive function
- Iron, vitamin B6 and B12 support energy production and healthy red blood cell production
- Zinc also supports reproductive system health, and along with biotin, supports the integrity of the skin and health of the hair and nails
- Includes the herbs shatavari, dong quai, milk thistle, turmeric, American ginseng and black pepper
How it works
Women??s bodies need a variety of nutrients to support everyday processes including coping with stress, and to support energy levels and maintain skin and hair health.
Women??s energy and vitality
Women??s Multi Advanced is a daily multivitamin formulation containing a range of vitamins to help support energy levels and vitality every day, including vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and the mineral iron.
One of the most important B-group vitamins, vitamin B5 helps the body respond to stress in a healthy way.
Healthy hair, skin, nails and bones
The nutrients biotin and zinc support skin integrity and hair and nail health. Along with vitamin C, zinc is also needed to support collagen formation.
Connective tissues like the skin contain compounds called glycosaminoglycans, which help to give them their structure. Silica (also known as silicon) plays a role in supporting connective tissue health.
Reproductive health for women
Zinc supports the health of the female reproductive system.
Healthy immune system function
Vitamin C and zinc maintain healthy immune system function.
Women??s Multi Advanced does all this and more!
Other ingredients in Women??s Multi Advanced include:
- Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant to reduce free radical formation
- Chromium to aid metabolism of carbohydrates ?
- Zinc and beta-carotene to support healthy eyesight and vision
- Vitamins C and D for bone health
- Iron for healthy red blood cell production
- Folic acid to maintain mental function
Fusion Women??s Multi Advanced also contains the herbs shatavari, dong quai, milk thistle, turmeric, American ginseng and black pepper.
1.???? AIHW 2018. Australia??s health series no. 16. AUS 221. Canberra: AIHW.