Sore throat? Runny nose? Mild fever? Fusion ActiViral? combines andrographis to relieve common cold and flu symptoms with vitamin C and zinc to support healthy function of the immune system.
Features and benefits:
- Contains andrographis to reduce the severity of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and relieve their symptoms of common colds and flu, including sore throat, runny nose, cough, fatigue, disturbed sleep and mild fever
- Plus vitamin C and zinc to maintain healthy immune system function
- Vitamin C also supports the immune system in fighting illness
- Includes echinacea equivalent to 750mg dried root per capsule plus olive leaf extract, standardised for its oleuropein content
- Also contains the Chinese herb honeysuckle
How it works
We recommend taking andrographis at the first sign of common cold or flu symptoms.
Fusion ActiViral contains andrographis, which reduces the severity of mild URTIs such as the common colds and flu. Symptoms relieved may include:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Disturbed sleep
- Mild fever
We recommend taking Activiral as soon as possible after these or other symptoms of mild URTIs emerge.
Vitamin C, zinc and immune health
ActiViral also contains vitamin C and zinc to provide additional support for a healthy immune system. Vitamin C has additional benefits for supporting the function of the immune system function while it works to combat illnesses
Fusion ActiViral also contains echinacea, olive leaf and honeysuckle.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.